Air Jordan I (1) Retro Women’s “ UNC to Chicago”
Throughout a fiery and storied career Michael Jordan tirelessly overcame his obstacles, soaring above every challenge to assume the title of “Goat”. The Air Jordan I women’s “UNC to Chicago,” celebrates MJ’s path from college at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill to his storied career as a Chicago Bull. The shoes are composed of a black tumbled leather upper with red and Carolina blue overlays. Finished in white midsole and red outsoles.
- Tumbled leather upper with padded tongue and mesh inner lining for comfort.
- Iconic Swoosh and Air Jordan “Wings” logo featured on upper.
- Nike Air branding on tongue like the original 1985 version.
- Air-Sole® unit in the heel for comfort.
- Solid rubber cupsole with flex grooves and a concentric traction pattern offers durable grip on multiple surfaces.
*NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN, REFUND, EXCHANGE, OR CANCELLATION