J Balvin x Air Jordan 1 High OG
Throughout a fiery and storied career Michael Jordan tirelessly overcame his obstacles, soaring above every challenge to assume the title of “Goat”. Breaking barriers through music and self-expression, Colombian J Balvin, the first Latino artist to collaborate with Jordan Brand delivers his iteration reflecting on his roots from Medellin. The collaboration brings together intense “colores” and “vibras” (Spanish for “colors” and “vibes” — and the names of Balvin’s acclaimed 2020 and 2018 albums) to the iconic Air Jordan 1 silhouette.
- Full-grain leather upper with padded tongue and mesh inner lining for comfort.
- Iconic Swoosh and Air Jordan “Wings” logo featured on upper.
- Nike Air branding on tongue like the original 1985 version.
- Air-Sole® unit in the heel for comfort.
- Solid rubber cupsole with flex grooves and a concentric traction pattern offers durable grip on multiple surfaces.
*NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN, REFUND, EXCHANGE, OR CANCELLATION