Air Jordan IV (4) Retro “Starfish” Women’s
The iconic Air Jordan IV debuted in 1989. This Tinker Hatfield rendition is dressed in a sail, black, starfish, and light grey color scheme. Also featured is a ballistic mesh with an orange layer underneath. A white inner lining and midsole atop a grey, orange, and white rubber outsole finish. The shoes were originally featured in Spike Lee’s “Do The Right Thing” transcending its hype and appeal into sneaker culture.
- Split grain leather and nubuck upper for a premium look.
- Mesh in the quarter panels offer added breathability.
- Solid rubber cupsole with multi-directional herringbone pattern for increased traction.
- Heel pull-tab provides easy of entry.
*NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN, REFUND, EXCHANGE, OR CANCELLATION
* Sizes are based on Women’s US shoe sizes