Air Jordan IV (4) Retro “WNTR”
The iconic Air Jordan IV debuted in 1989. This Tinker Hatfield rendition is dressed in a loyal blue, white, habanero red, and black color scheme. This rendition of the Air Jordan 4 are reminiscent of the infamous “Encore” release based off the brands collaboration with rap artist Eminem. The shoe features canvas like material on that extends onto the tongue also consisting of a fleece like liner. Originally featured in Spike Lee’s “Do The Right Thing” the Air Jordan 4 have transcended its hype and appeal into sneaker culture.
- Split grain leather and nubuck upper for a premium look.
- Mesh in the quarter panels offer added breathability.
- Solid rubber cupsole with multi-directional herringbone pattern for increased traction.
- Heel pull-tab provides easy of entry.
*NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN, REFUND, EXCHANGE, OR CANCELLATION
* Sizes are based on Women’s US shoe sizes